This language has limit the stress of programmers going to learn many several languages for development.
What is Flutter?
Flutter is a trending framework for building high-performance, high-fidelity, apps for iOS and Android, web from a single codebase.
The goal is to enable developers to deliver high-performance apps that feel natural on different platforms. We embrace differences in scrolling behaviors, typography, icons, and more.
What are some advantages of Flutter? It helps you:
- Be highly productive
- Develop for iOS and Android, Web from a single codebase
- Do more with less code
- Prototype and iterate easily
- Fix crashes and continue debugging from where the app left off
- Create beautiful, highly-customized user experiences
- Benefit from a rich set of Material Design and Cupertino (iOS-flavor) widgets built using Flutter’s own framework
- Realize custom, beautiful, brand-driven designs, without the limitations of OEM widget sets
Flutter includes a modern react-style framework, a 2D rendering engine, ready-made widgets, and development tools. These components work together to help you design, build, test, and debug applications. Everything is organized around a few core principles.
Click the link to visit official website. Click me